Have you ever used a sleep or overnight mask? The Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask was one of the first ones that I tried; it’s now one of my favorite masks! The texture, the scent, and the results are what make it special. Read my whole review of the YTTP Dream Mask if you want info on ingredients, how I use it, and where to buy it!
A hydrating overnight mask used to brighten skin.
$48 for 2 oz.
$12 for 0.5 oz.
- THD Ascorbate – a type of Vitamin C that is fat-soluble (good for absorption because the molecules move between skin cells). It helps brighten skin, repair environmental damage, and prevent wrinkles.
- Glycerin – a humectant that exists in our skin cells to maintain moisture.
- Prickly Pear Extract – extracts from the prickly pear cactus that contain antioxidants used to visibly reduce the signs of irritation and sensitivity.
- Betaine – a substance found in our skin cells, the sugar from sugar beets, and other organisms. Betaine is an osmolyte, which means that it helps regulate and balance the skin’s hydration.
- Maqui – a berry found in South America that contains a large amount antioxidants (help fight free radicals).
- Squalane – a derivative of squalene, which is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies. The amount of squalene in our body decreases over time. Squalane keeps moisture and nutrients in the skin, and prevents bacteria growth.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a substance that naturally occurs in skin cells. It helps skin cells retain moisture.
Full Ingredient List:
Water/Aqua/Eau(Aqua),Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearyl Citrate,Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Laurate, Squalane Olive, Carbomer, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Natural Fragrance, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
*full ingredient list is from the Youth to the People website.
How I Use It:
I’ve been using this mask for over 5 months. I use it 2-3 times a week as the last step in my PM routine in place of a moisturizer.
I’ve also used it during the day as a Vitamin C boost.
Honestly, I didn’t understand the concept of an overnight mask when I first heard of them. But this mask won me over. It feels like a thick balm, without the oily texture; it’s almost fluffy. There’s a faint citrus smell that I find very pleasant.
The mask absorbs easily into your skin, and doesn’t transfer onto your pillow or clothes. My skin looks bright, even, and supple when I wake up the next day. I’ve noticed this mask decreases my skin irritation and redness.
This is random, but I really like the glass container – it’s easily reusable to hold coins, paperclips, ponytail holders, etc.
There’s nothing bad to say about this product! The only frustration I’ve had is not being able to find it because it’s sold out online and in store (which speaks to how popular it is).
Would I repurchase?
Definitely! This mask makes my skin look amazing. I consider it one of my holy grail products.
Where to Buy/Links:
I hope you found my review of the YTTP Dream Mask helpful! Have you used it before? Let me know what you think!
This page may contain affiliate links. If you purchase an item through a link on my website, I might receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Commissions like this help keep Becca’s Beauty List up and running.